The A-Bomb Issue
Quote from the right people for the right place
"Why should it matter any more?"
"There is a possibility this could happen again, because in a war you have to win."
--said a Unit 731 member with a smile.
- Enola Gay Perspectives (American Debates on the A-Bomb Issue)
- Discussion of Revisionist History
- US stopped the issue of the Atomic Bomb World War II Commerative Stamp under Japan's pressure
- Why Truman Bombed Hiroshima
- The Cancellation of the Smithsonian Exhibition, Mayayoshi Osio
- The Cancellation of the Smithsonian Exhibition, Mitsuko Shimomura
- The Cancellation of the Smithsonian Exhibition, Shinichiro Kurimoto
- The Decision to Drop A-Bomb on Japan Justified? (The dicussion square in Tokyo KaleidoScoop)
- Refuting Yoshimi Ishikawa's Article Entitled, 'On The Issue of the Enola Gay: United States to Become a Great Nation Again', Kazuhiko Hagiwara, AIS, Griffith University, Australia
- Imaging the Past, Remembering the Future (Social Science Japan, No. 3, April 1995)
- Fujiwara Kiichi, University of Tokyo
- Downloaded copy
- Major of Hiroshima, Takashi Hiraoka's Message (6 Aug, 1995)
- An Open Letter to Clinton, Nagasaki City, Japan Council Against Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs
- Hiroshima A-Bomb Museum
- A-Bomb in Hiroshima
- A-Bomb in Nagasaki
- Remembering Nagasaki
- The Peace page, Komei
- Hiding Japan's Aggressive Responsibility: Former Nagasaki Mayor Slams A-bomb Memorial
- Hiroshima: Was
It Absolutely Necessary? (Doug Long)
- Japan's Atomic Bomb: A Bibliography (Viking Phoenix)
- Japan's Race to Build Atomic Bomb in WWII (A book review)
- Revanchist Japan is Ready to Arm Itself iwth Nuclear Arms
- Choson Tongil, Korea WebWeekly (Feb 11, 1997)
- Are the French and Chinese nuclear tests mecessary?
- Satoshi Morimoto
- Nagasaki A-Bomb Museum Removed Nanjing Massacre Material Due to Pressure (Big-5 Chinese, 1996)
- Nagasaki Mayor stopped apologizing for WWII atrocities (GB Chinese, 10/8/97)
- The Bombing of Hiroshima, from JHR (a hsitory revisionist journal)
- US Should Apologize to Japan
- Rhapsody in August (1991)
- Akira Kurusawa made an American apologize for the bomb in this film.