The development of bilingual competence in Hong Kong children
RGC HKU 336/94H
Yue-Yuan Huang (HKBU)
- To produce a longitudinal corpus of bilingual development
- To conduct cross-sectional experiments investigating grammatical
knowledge of bilingual children
- How do the two languages, Cantonese and English, affect each other?
- How do the developmental patterns differ from those of monolingual
- What degree of balance can be achieved in:
(a) one parent-one language,
(b) kindergarten environments?
Meet our subjects
This page has had
visitors since April 20, 1997.
Homepage created on December 31, 1996 by Ann